Monday, November 22, 2010

Movies Are a Great Deal at Amazon's First Day of Black Friday sales!

I just did my first Amazon.com Black Friday shopping (four days early) and am very excited about what I got!  The DVD's were cheaper than if I went to Blockbuster and rented them! The Hangover is on sale today for $3.99 as is The Blind Side and The Dark Knight, and Slumdog Millionaire is on sale for $4.99. Considerable savings off regular price! I also got a Wii game for a huge discount! I didn't have to deal with the crowds or even pay tax or shipping! Depending on how good the deals are all week, I might not even have to hit the Black Friday sales. Oh, but it's a tradition. :-)

Check out the savings...http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b?ie=UTF8&node=384082011.

-Alicia :-)