Friday, December 17, 2010

Get 80% Off and Free Shipping at Restaurant.com! Save an Extra 15% When You Go Through Ebates!

Get 80% off already discounted restaurant.com gift certificates ($25 for $2) with code PRESENT. Go through Ebates to get an extra 15% back! They are also offering free shipping on restaurant.com gift cards. I look at restaurant.com as a great place for some good coupons. You have to know that your certificates will have many restrictions and minimum purchases. If you're looking to save money without the restrictions, my all-time favorite restaurant deal site is localdines. You'll save 50% off at over 90 of the best restaurants in town with no minimum purchase, and you can use the gift certificates on alcohol. Write to me at aliciasdealsinaz@gmail.com if you have any questions about these programs. I don't like to cook and love to go out to eat, and these sites allow me to go out way more often for less!

-Alicia :-)